søndag den 10. oktober 2010

A small update...




Unfortunately I’ve had to bin the Monte Cassino dio. After reading more thoroughly up on my history, I’ve found that the scene would actually be completely historically incorrect! It has in recent years been accepted as a fact that; German paratroops didn’t take up positions in the monastery until the day after the Allied bombing of the place.

This would mean that the scene would have to depict a ruin, and I was building an intact structure…

Thus I have decided to move on another project, a small “Battle for Kursk” scene featuring a Panther and a bunch of German officers planning an attack.

Here are a few pictures of the figure painting done so fare.

More to come!

By the way I’m delighted to se a new reader of my humble little blog. Welcome Ludo, love your work!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar